International Exhibition Centre MOLDEXPO SA
Leader of the exhibition business in the Republic of Moldova
- Member of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry UFI
- Member of the Central European Fair Alliance CEFA
- Member of the European Federation of Agricultural Exhibitions and Show Organisers EURASCO
- Member of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs RUEF
1956 – Permanent Agricultural Republican Exhibition;
1959 – Exhibition of National economical achievements of SSRM (EREN);
1991 – International Info-Commercial Centre MOLDEXPO;
1993 – International Exhibition Centre Moldexpo as part of the company of international trade Moldova-Exim;
1996 - International Exhibition Centre Moldexpo.
The history of the International Exhibition Centre Moldexpo is based on rich experience and wonderful traditions that served, 25 years ago, as the launching pad for modern exhibition activities in Moldova. The Centre was and is constantly developing, adopting the best world practices, implementing effective methods of marketing, promoting the business of our customers through exhibitions and fairs. Presently Moldexpo is a modern exhibition centre, contributing to the development of international trade, to the implementation of national projects, the expansion of economic relations between countries and the promotion of domestic products through exhibitions and fairs.
MOLDEXPO: TWO in ONE
- The only one exhibition centre in Moldova
- Organizer of the international exhibition events and national trade fairs
Annually around 50 exhibitions and fairs are held on Moldexpo fairgrounds, 40% of them being organized by Moldexpo.
The main activities of IEC Moldexpo are:
- organizing exhibitions and fairs in the country and abroad;
- promoting the business of clients through advertising campaigns, internet resources etc.
- organizing of conferences, seminars, business programs
- design, projecting and mounting of exhibition booths;
- renting out exhibition area, equipment and implements.
Business To Business
Expanding business contacts is the main goal of Moldexpo events. To attain this goal the Centre is using modern exhibiting tools:
- matchmaking – pre-arranged business meetings during the exhibition
- buyers’ program
- registration of visitors and formation of a target audience for each exhibition
- conceptual, online and offline positioning of companies brand, etc.
Virtual Exhibiting Platform
One of the priorities of Moldexpo is the development of virtual forms of exhibition services: electronic catalogs, floor plans, on-line registration and electronic tickets, use of social media with a focus on different target groups, creation of virtual stands and others.
IEC Moldexpo owns 2 Internet platforms for the promotion of exhibitions and customers’ businesses – www.moldexpo.md and www.allexpo.md.
Contribution To The Development Of National Economy
Many of Moldexpo exhibitions are considered to be events of the year for the industries to which they relate.
The traditional events - MoldAgrotech, Farmer, Food & Drinks, Food Technology, MoldMedizin & MoldDent, Beauty, Moldova Fashion Expo, Moldconstruct, Moldenergy, Furniture, Security, Tourism. Leisure. Hotels, Packaging. Depot and other exhibitions - give a complete picture of the respective industry, demonstrating achievements, plans and prospects for development.
All exhibitions of the Centre are officially supported by state structures and professional associations.
A Space Open To Cooperation
More than 20 countries, among them Belarus, Bulgaria, China, India, Poland, Romania, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine etc. choose Moldexpo fairgrounds for holding national exhibitions and fairs.
The Government of the Republic of Moldova entrusts Moldexpo to represent our country at the world exhibitions.
Thus, IEC Moldexpo organized the participation of the Republic of Moldova at World Expo 2000 (Hanover, Germany) and World Expo 2010 (Shanghai, China). The Centre took part in the development of the concept of the pavilion of Moldova at World Expo 2015 (Milan, Italy).
Moldexpo has organized the Days of Economy of the Republic of Moldova in a number of countries. Travelling exhibitions under the general title “Moldova invites to collaboration” were held in Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Hungary, Turkey and other countries.
Modern Business Facilities
IEC Moldexpo is the only exhibition venue in Moldova, with 5000 sq m indoor and 10000 sq m outdoor exhibiting area, located on fairgrounds with a total area of circa 24 ha, with a developed infrastructure and modern engineering and technical equipment.
A number of projects are planned to be implemented on Moldexpo fairgrounds. These objects – a multipurpose pavilion, a venue for social-sports-cultural events, etc. will improve the conditions of events organization and enhance their quality.
Nowadays Exhibitions Are:
- «Live» marketing
- Combination of emotions and experience
- Search for new business models
- Interaction with the clients, finding out their needs and expectations